I didn't see Seth much today. He came home with alot of Valentine goodies from school, and he was ready to run home to show his mom. This was the child that was brave enough to get TWO girls carnations today. Can you be a "Player" at the tender age of nine?
Kat has a video she is supposed to be posting on her blog of Isaac walking. I am so excited, just waiting to see it. Eli is still convinced he is going to be home schooled for the 4 th grade. Chris continues to improve with his wrestling. Go Chris.
Christy has so many different things, she will have to do a post of her own. The kids, the dog, the bees, the new truck, alot of stuff going on.
Sherrill is in bed, the house is quiet, and I am enjoying the silence. Hope everyone had a great day. I got my little box of turtles! Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment