Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blegens update

well hello everyone! Us Blegens are all doing good. But Nate and me both are sick of course. Well i have ear infection in both of my ears :( sad, well they hurt sometimes but not all the time, and Nate has been getting sick the past week again, he was sick two weeks ago with well i really don't know. but mom and dad haven't gotten sick yet which i really don't think is right. But I had lost my voice for a day or two now but I am getting better cause I have to take medicine that taste like butt! Nate just went to the doctor and is not back yet so we don't know what he has yet. But we don't have school for a week so we wont miss any school. Well I will give you more news later sometime.

TRISTEN :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tristen, I'm so sorry the two of you have been sick. You should have called me. Tell your mom and dad to take good care of you.
    We love you and Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way Tristen, I LOVE hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete