Vigorelli machine that was selling for $200.00. I thought I had found a great buy. I sent Sherrill back to the store to get it for me. When he got home, Oops, This machine is a
VIGETTI. I can not find this machine anywhere. I know it was made in Japan. It looks to be a late 40's or early 50's model. It's a cute machine. It gave Sherrill a good shock when he plugged it in. The cord is really frayed. So, now I have a machine that I can't plug in, and I am dying to put it to work. As you can see a wooden spool of thread was on top, so I am sure it has been awhile since this baby has been used.
Could someone please wee if they can help me find out about this machine!
Check this out.
ReplyDeletehttp://possumjimandelizabeth.com/xhtml/collect_sewing_visetti.html
Yep, I've already emailed possumjim. I'm waiting for a reply.
ReplyDelete