School Years 2009 until.......whenever.
Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Meghan the Mail Carrier
Meghan loves to go to the mailbox. She can access the mail through a "Back" door, so she doesn't have to go near the road. Today there was so much mail she had to make two trips.
It's always fun watching the mail blow through the grass while she is running after it!
The top picture shows her 2nd trip with the sales papers. And the yellow shoes.....they belong to Seth!
What's going on with all the rest of the young'uns?
Cameron lasted two weeks with dad before going back to JPLC for track out. Pretty good I think. He is so ready to go back to school. Olivia got all 5's on her evaluation but still no early entry for K. She also got picked to dance in a competition with 5 other girls on April 9 in Smithfield>>>more to come. All is good here on the homefront...until later.
All 5's? that girl is smart! The day care she is going to is amazing. It's fun just having a conversation with that girl! I'm sure Cameron is ready for school again. I'm sure he misses the routine.
Cameron lasted two weeks with dad before going back to JPLC for track out. Pretty good I think. He is so ready to go back to school. Olivia got all 5's on her evaluation but still no early entry for K. She also got picked to dance in a competition with 5 other girls on April 9 in Smithfield>>>more to come. All is good here on the homefront...until later.
ReplyDeleteAll 5's? that girl is smart! The day care she is going to is amazing. It's fun just having a conversation with that girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Cameron is ready for school again. I'm sure he misses the routine.