Yes we are all alive and well. I have been busy selling and making dresses. Kenneth, Luke and Catherine are in school and doing wonderful. Kurt is always put to work with his "honey to do" list. We now have the bee hives, smoker, bee suit. So all we need are our Bees, which we will pickup on April 9th. I will post pictures on the bees then. SO now onto Bella, she has just hit her heat cycle and is ready to breed. So now we are looking for a "Stud" for her. So currently I am online looking and talking to friends, explaining to the kids why Bella is bleeding and letting them know that maybe Bella will have puppies soon. But first she has to get married according to Luke. So hopefully all goes well and April will be a busy month for us.
PS- I just scored big time today coupon shopping. I might take pictures later
My goodness that dog has grown. She can take Sherrill for a walk now instead of him walking her.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry she still likes to play tug of war with the leash. Thanks Dad, I owe you!
ReplyDelete