Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grandma bites the dust.....

I was talking to dad tonight and he told on Grandma. The Doctor told her she needed to walk, so I guess her idea of walking was going to the mailbox. On the way back she tripped over a tree root and did a "belly flop" in the front yard. Dad said she was able to get up by herself, but said she would probably be pretty sore tomorrow. Now, all of us know that Grandma NEVER goes to the mailbox. I guess she won't be going back for awhile. I guess we should all send her "hope you are feeling better" cards.

Be sure to remember her in your prayers, and dad too. He's the one that will have to deal with her tomorrow. I'm quite sure she is NOT going to be a happy camper!

Poor Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it wasn't Mike that told her to walk. She's going to disown him. :) Poor grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's OK today. Just a little sore. She blamed it on her new shoes!

    ReplyDelete