Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coupon's


I love coupon shopping, this is from my trip today to Smith's grocery store. All this for only $30.08, I saved over $85.61.

20-Cans of Tomatoes
6 -Cans of Corn and Beans
6 -Box's of Finish Dishwasher Detergent
6 -Box's of Colgate toothpaste
6 -Degree Deodorant
4 - 40oz. Ketchup
2- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
2- 20oz. Classic Mustard.

9 comments:

  1. Way to go Christy!
    Love that shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who in the world needs 6 boxes of toothpaste, deodorant and dishwasher detergent? If times get tough your teeth will be clean and underarms will smell clean!! I will have to barter with the neighbors, I have chicken and eggs!! Whatcha got!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS that HEINZ ketchup? Now i know who helped to vote the first AFRICAN AMERICAN President. That is rather disappointing. PaPa, Chrsity needs another lecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the steak, bacon, and toilet paper...... the three necessities of life!
    Oh, and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'll just go steal some of everything from the each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha, on all of you, I have about a 9 months food storage supply. And yes means everything from meat, dairy, vegs, fruits, baking supplies and YES hygene items. Don't ya'll wish you could be like me. Don't Hate me becuase I'm Thrifty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what is wrong with Heinz ketchup?? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, you know that is James talking!! I'm proud of you! I wish I could find that many coupons, and save like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa Heinz, heiress to the heinz fortune worth over 550 million dollars married to John Kerry, candidate for president whatever year. Girl, don't you keep up with current events?
    We are "Hunt's" ketchup fans here. Hunts has more sugar, Heinz more vinegar, IMHO. And no Christy, that is NOT "I'm a HO"!

    ReplyDelete