Monday, February 28, 2011

Butt Cream


OK so here is news from the land of UTAH. Jacob has a diaper rash. He has had this diaper rash for about 2 weeks now. It just keeps getting worse. I called Kathy and have done all the things she said. No Luck! SO I call my new friend Marina and ask her if she has any suggestions. She tells me to put Jake in a baking soda bath to help neutralize the acid on his butt. So that's what I did last night. Then she tell me to go to the Farm supply store and buy some Corona. This is for utters on a cow. I'm trying not to laugh but I have to say yes I went to the Farm supply store and have just put it on Jake's butt. Hopefully it works. She swears by it. SO if it works, guess what y'all are getting for Christmas.!! I'll let you know.

Oh it has 30% Lanolin and beeswax in it. It says on the bottle that it's for sores, chapping, scraps and dry skin. If it's good enough for cows why not kids

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good LAUGH!!! If you had any Breast Milk around, Heidi Harper used that on her babies bottom and it heals right up!! I remember reading the story on facebook, and all her friends saying what they have used breast milk for, and it WORKS!!! US women don't try things like they do over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry No breast milk here. I don't belive in breast feeding children when they grow teeth. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete