Hi everyone! Well not much new going on around here. Same ole' same ole'. More snow, different day. Blake is beginning to feel better. He sounds like he mainly just has a cold now. Cindy had him Thursday night, all day Friday and Friday night and I just got him back today around 12. It helped alot. I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep and get things done that i couldn't with him. I even managed to go to the Administration building to get his birth certificate. I'm sorry but i think that you shouldn't have to pay for your child's birth certificate. Maybe a copy of it, but not the original..Well you shouldn't have to pay $20 i guess is what im trying to say. Anywho, hope everyone else is well.
Love,
Kelli & Blake
Welcome to the real world Kelli Belli. It gets you coming and going! I'll bet Cindy had fun with that baby. Tristen too!
ReplyDeleteTake good care of yourself, and the baby. We love you girl.