I promise mom that I will be home tomorrow!!
We left Chicago around 10 am this morning. They needed to put a part in my car and we had to wait for it to come in. Since we left late, I decided that we would listen to mom and spend the night somewhere. Also, I decided, with a little help from mom, that I should stop by Washington DC while on my way home. So tonight, we are in a little town called Breezewood, PA. It's going to take me 2 hours to get to the National Air and Space Museum. Seth really wants to go see the monuments and museums so we should have fun. We are only going to stay a few hours but he's never been and is really excited.
I'll post pics sometime. But mom, I'll be home before dad goes to bed. I'd hate for the guard dog to wake him up. :)
Stay as long as you want. You can go by Grandma Cat's if you want. Be sure to tell Obama to wake up!
ReplyDelete