
Today is my Aunt Velma's birthday. She is my dad's older sister. She is 87 today. She lives by herself! I haven't seen her in a couple of years, but the last time I saw her, she was outside hanging out her laundry. Happy Birthday Aunt Velma.
I still can't find the battery charger for my camera. That's the reason for no recent pictures. I will have to rely on the kids to post pictures for me. The kids (Longs and McKeels) are all still having fun playing with each other. And let me tell you, this is a LOUD group of kids. I'm sure the neighbors think there must be 20kids here! When everyone is screaming they can drown out the fighter planes going over!
Hope everyone is having a great day, and Kat and Chris are feeling better!
Hugs and Kisses to everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment