Friday, June 18, 2010

Another present



Today was to be my day to sleep in. I get a phone call bright and early telling me UPS was bringing a package, and someone had to be home to sign for it, or it would be redelivered on Monday. It finally arrived, and look what I got. A new computer....an imac. Wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, and an all in one. There's not a separate CPU unit, it's just this big flat screen. How nice is that?

Sherrill came home....."What's that". I know it's NOT a computer." "No Sherrill, it's a TV". He just walks out of the room. "You don't need another computer". All my kids know I do NOT like accepting large gifts, but this one, I think I'll keep. Thanks for my imac and the book Macs for Dummies. I've been reading it already!

1 comment:

  1. alright Kat, just cause i'm moving back home doesnt mean that you have to try and by moms love! :) jk

    ReplyDelete