Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Men ! ! !


I got up this morning at 4:30 to talk to Sherrill before he went to work. With all of his strange schedules recently, he has started this new one of getting up early. I'm not allowed in the kitchen
while he cooks, and I'm not allowed to talk too much. I am there mostly there to listen. He was about ready to walk out the door, and he told me to go to the bank today, and to order his meds. I told him OK, and he walked to the kitchen, I was at my desk.  I could hear him talking baby talk to Jack, telling him to have a good day, etc, patting him on the head, and telling him that he loved him.
I responded quickly, "I didn't get a pat on my head"! He climbs over the dog gate, walks towards me, and pats me on the head, and tells me again to have a good day!

I guess if I had paid 5 grand on something, I would pat it too! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Ask him next time, does jack cook your meals for you? Haha

    ReplyDelete