Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy Birthday to ME ! ! ! !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! ! !

Folks, let me tell you...... this is one cake from, well......Hello!
Most cakes are 8 or 9 in cakes. This one came out at 10-12 inches. It actually feeds 20 people! I tried putting in on the cake plate, and only half of it would fit. Then I sliced off a sizable hunk, and it still wouldn't fit. I finally cut it in half, and NO, not even. I then had to cut out another hunk, and squish the cake lid on top.  What was your dad thinking? ? ? ? I guess he is trying to fatten me up before sending me to slaughter.

Yep, it's my birthday, and a mighty good day. I think it's going to be a pajama day!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry we missed your birthday but hope it was good.

    ReplyDelete