After gorging himself last night with steak, salad, french fries, and bread, Sherrill leaned back in his
chair and asked "What's for dinner tomorrow night?" Are you kidding me? Really?
I quickly replied, "Whatever you take out of the freezer". Being sincere, he asked me what was in there that I would like to have. That was a simple answer. My reply was a Klondike bar.
He replied disgustedly, "Fine, we will eat ice cream for dinner."
Who fills their belly to the rim, and then is worried about Sunday dinner? Only Sherrill!
And did I forget to tell you about the 4 pies HE consumed in a week? You gotta love that man.

Tyler got a real kick out of him when we were there. When we left he asked if he was missing an eye like jack dog. I said no neither one of them are missing an eye. But Tyler still thinks differently
ReplyDeleteNo, not missing an eye........ just part of a brain sometimes!
ReplyDeleteAnd for dinner tonight, fried pork chops, rice and gravy, and butterbeans! No ice cream after all.