School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, December 11, 2015
Listen to your kids........
Kat told me not too long ago I needed to get out more and go walking around stores. My first thought,
"No thank you". I have what I need right here.
But then, I realized I had to go to Dick's. I didn't even know where Dicks was. So, yesterday I went to Dicks and hung out with all the "young folks" that were not in school, or did not have jobs. This morning when Kat called I told her it felt pretty good to get out, look around, and realize I had the money to buy about anything I wanted in that store. But hey, 12.99 for a pair of what they call "cabin socks"? I don't think so!
So, this afternoon I decided that is was so nice outside, I would go tackle another store. Yes, two weeks before Christmas, and the fools are out everywhere. Today I made it through three stores.
I came home, ate a salad, laid back to watch my soap, and fell asleep! I guess a store a day is more along my style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment