Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Here we go again ...............

It all started last Sunday.  We can blame it on Mandy. She made like 4 batches of cookies, fudge, and lots and lots of chocolate covered pretzels.

Then came Tuesday, and a package from Christy........ more chocolate covered pretzels.......double dipped ones! He LOVES these things.

You know what "fat boy" has been doing. One container of the pretzels has been emptied, as well as half of the two cookie containers. Every time he walks by, his hand is in something.

Then last night a refreshing treat! Fruit. Real fruit, cheese and crackers, nuts, and popcorn, candy, and more candy.  Thanks Wendy!

Last night the old man went to bed about 8:30. He turned off all four Christmas trees, and started turning off lights. I was sitting in the dark watching TV, but then sometime after 9:00 I went to the laundry closet to get a dust mop so I could clean my room. All the lights are off except for the back hall light. I hear a knock at the door. I call for Sherrill to come see who it is, and I see a man walking through the yard.
Sherrill opens the door, and realizes it was the UPS man, arrived somewhere between 9-9:30.  He could have gotten shot!

I continue to try to keep him OUT of the sweets, but you know how that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment