Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now who is the CRAZY ONE ? ? ?

I get a phone call this morning a little after 8am on my cell phone. Now as you all know, NO ONE
knows my cell number. I don't even give out that number.
Anyway, he goes on to say that he is from the Glidden store, and Sherrill had told him to call me to get a credit card number to pay for some paint. Are you kidding me? If "Fat boy" had needed a credit card number, why didn't HE call. Besides, he has his own credit cards in his back pocket.
Not to mention the part where he left at 6:00 AM BEFORE the paint store even opened.

I asked the man, "What are you going to do, put MY card on file so I can pay for ALL of his paint".
He told me NO, that he would just use it for this particular transaction. I told him I didn't feel comfortable with that, so he said I could just come in and pay for the paint.

I called Sherrill........"Have YOU LOST YOUR MIND"? I go on to tell him the story, and he said,
"You didn't give it to him did you?" I told him "NO", but he was foolish to even tell him to do it.
The story ends up, Sherrill is painting a barn for a man in Grantham. Sherrill ordered the paint to get it at contractors prices, and the other man was supposed to pay for it. Do you know how much paint it takes to paint a BARN? More than I want to pay.

Anyway, Sherrill had given my cell number instead of the other man's number. The old man has been a little forgetful lately, but this one really had me baffled!

And then there's the story of him going and painting the wrong church! Another story for another day.


4 comments:

  1. Mom, we're gonna tell dad ur picking on him then ur not going to have Christmas! ! :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can pick on him. YOU are not allowed to pick on his DOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Cindy! There's the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is the KING OF THE HOUSE!
    He has Sherrill beat down like a dog.

    ReplyDelete