Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Morning Errands


Ladies day.
Yes, Wednesday is ladies day at the oil change place, so I carried Bertha. I asked them what kind of oil are they supposed to use. They told me synthetic, or a synthetic blend. I had to call Sherrill. He didn't have an opinion, just wanted me to use whatever was the best. So Valvoline 10W30 synthetic it is. I put it here in case I forget. It's good for 6,000 miles!
Then we were of to have it washed and detailed. I stayed out and talked to them while they spray the bug stuff on it, but then I have to head inside when the vacuuming starts. So now Bertha is sparkling clean!
Next stop, the bank to feed it some money for Sherrill. Last on the list is Sam's. It's time to load up on that food before Christy gets here. Lots of food and snacks.
Just another sweet day in the neighborhood.
 Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment