School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Jack Dog
I have told you all many times that this dog is "Possessed". At times he IS the devil himself.
I know photo's have "red eyes", but have you ever seen the "Green" eyes?
The two repairmen came yesterday, and one of them was Black. Jack went CRAZY. I couldn't even let them in the front door. Jack was doing his "getting ready to bite" growl. I had to put up the fence in the kitchen, to keep them safe. The Black man came to the gate, and Jack was ready to KILL!
This dog needs to learn some manners! ! ! !
Do you remember Eli being this small? That was the playpen Jack stayed in until he was "trained".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm telling dad ur talking about his baby!
ReplyDelete