Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sick me

Mummy, I'm sick.  Who's gonna come take care of me?  So this is the third time my face has swollen up in the past few months.  The first time is when I was at moms and they told me I was having an allergic reaction.   So fast forward to yesterday.  I wake up to a swollen face.  I still go to work but in just a few hours I'm sweating and having chills.  So I leave work and go home.  About an hour later scott comes home and take me to the doctor.   I have a high grade fever and a severe sinus infection.  He says that I've gotta get back on sinus meds and take a few days and rest.  This doctor doesn't realize that I work 7 days a week and hate being stuck at home. 

So, while I'm stuck here doing nothing I need a parent or sibling to come take care of me!!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. That's what "Hubbies" are for. Tell him to make you some chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so on my bad list. He went to get me a salad and 4 1/2 hours later he returned with a squishy salad.

    ReplyDelete