Let me tell you about MY SCHOOL DAY. At the ripe old age of 60, every DAY is a school day. Every day you learn something new, or re-remember something you had forgotten the day before.
With all of my online classes, webinars, and online chats and groups, I really do learn something new every day.
Now for a quick review of the grandkids........ what I KNOW, and what i don't know!
Kelli......Yes, you are first....She was in college, then out, then taking classes, then not. **Status
update needed** We KNOW you can do it!Chris..... HE reports he is hanging with it......with A's and B's. But now, this is Chris, and he does
exaggerate from time to time.
Eli.......... He HATES school, and still begs to be home schooled. He is really a smart kid, but likes to
sleep in late.
Tristen..... I have no clue. Since she turned 15, we don't hear much from her. **Update please**
Nate....... Still no clue. I didn't even get a chance to talk to him on his birthday, just Grandpa!
I was yelling in the background though. **Tristen, how's Nate doing?**
Kenneth.. Kenny is home schooled. The school district provided him with everything he needs at
home. He has a set curriculum, and he uses something like Skype to talk to his teacher and
participate.
Luke....... He's a little "smarty" too. He is so much like his dad. He's quiet and easy going.
Catherine. Well, let's just say she is a "Little Christy". Their school puts a lot of emphasis on reading,
so she always has books, books, and more books to read.
Jacob...... He likes school. He just goes half days, four days a week. He still doesn't understand why
the bus can't stop at HIS house first. He's real quick to show off his school art work.
Seth...... Well, Seth is Seth. He is still in band, and continues to make good grades.
Meghan.. I haven't talked to her about school too much. She's just always wanting someone to send
her something to school.
Lauren... I think Lauren just goes with the flow. She is quite the little diva. She really hates getting
wet on rainy days.
Carter.... He could totally do without school. He would LOVE to be one of those home schooled kids.
Izzy....... First she didn't like school, then she did, then she didn't. I think a lot of it depends on how
she is feeling and her mood. Typical kindergartner. They like school, but likes mom better!
Cameron.. With year round school, I can not keep up with this child. When he is around, school is the
last thing he wants to talk about. Any updates mom?
Olivia.... Olivia just takes it all in stride. She knows what she has to do, and enjoys every minute of
life. She can make anything fun.
Isaac...... Loved school, loved the school bus ...... as long as there were multiple electronic
devices available!
Oh, remember my post from yesterday. I looked on Youtube and found a three way hitch I can put on my lawnmower. Problem solved! See, I really do learn something new every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment