School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Old Women and Their Problems
As you know, I have one of these. (see above)
Now I want a trailer hitch on the back so I can haul junk from the back yard to the front yard, etc.
Grandaddy Joe built me a trailer years and years ago that just sits in the back yard. So, here's the plan.
Your dad doesn't have the time or interest to get me a trailer hitch (I guess I can have one welded on?Right?) I don't know how that stuff works.
Then I can scrape down the trailer and paint it all nice and shiny. Hey, it I painted the fence last year, so I can do a trailer this year!
Then I can hook up my trailer to the lawn mower, and drive junk all around the yard! I would even haul Jack.
What started all of this today is I wanted to rake out leaves from under my azalea bushes before they bloom. Raking them out is no problem, but then you have to haul them to the burn pit. Sherrill made between 20-25 trips hauling pine straw and leaves while I raked....and rested. I asked him why didn't he just drive the big trailer to the front yard, and we could fill it, and haul them off. But no, he walked, and walked, and walked.
So, my next project........ finding someone to hook me up with a trailer hitch ! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wait .... you painted the fence last year? ??? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe back fence.......YES. Where were you?
ReplyDeleteAsk Kat and Christy, I was on the phone with them most of the time.
It took me 3 days.