Friday, March 20, 2015

Attention.....attention...... be on the Lookout......

I am in search of a new shower curtain for Sherrill and Jack's bathroom. As you know the bathroom is painted a bright yellow.

I want to go with a turquoise, yellow, and possibly gray combination.
I found this..... but I am not sure how the old man would like the flowers.
I know I want turquoise cotton rugs that I can throw in the washer every week. The two of them can make a mess!

So, if you are shopping online, or at a store and see something real neat, please snap a photo.
I'm getting into my spring cleaning mode......."Clean 'er up, and throw 'er out!"


4 comments:

  1. Grandma it's 2015!! :) edit the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are YOU the one that ALWAYS on top of things?
    Guess I need to show you how to do this!
    Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete