School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
I can name more than 5....does that mean I am old?
Yes Wendy!!!
I'm surprised! Who can you name? You too Mandy.
Lionel Richie,Stevie wonder, Bruce Springsteen,Kenny Rogers,Paul Simon,Tina Turner,Billy Joel,Diana Ross, Dion Warwick,Willie Nelson, Al Jerau,Kenny Loggins, Steve Perry, Darryl Hall, Heuy Lewis, Cindy Lauper, Ray Charles...etc.
Did Randy help you with that? I think you came up with a few I didn't recognize.
He only helprd with one....Al Jereau
He's the one I didn't know.
I can name more than 5....does that mean I am old?
ReplyDeleteYes Wendy!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised! Who can you name? You too Mandy.
ReplyDeleteLionel Richie,Stevie wonder, Bruce Springsteen,Kenny Rogers,Paul Simon,Tina Turner,Billy Joel,Diana Ross, Dion Warwick,Willie Nelson, Al Jerau,Kenny Loggins, Steve Perry, Darryl Hall, Heuy Lewis, Cindy Lauper, Ray Charles...etc.
ReplyDeleteDid Randy help you with that? I think you came up with a few I didn't recognize.
ReplyDeleteHe only helprd with one....Al Jereau
ReplyDeleteHe's the one I didn't know.
ReplyDelete