Saturday, July 19, 2014

Little Mermaid


Kat went and picked up this little girl this morning and carried her to the fabric store to pick out the fabric for her mermaid outfit. She also got fabric to make two more. She came home, cut them out, and whipped them up in no time at all. All of this after her first week back to work!
I know.... I want one.....I want one....

4 comments:

  1. OMG.....olivia saw this on the web and wanted me to order one. And today i see this. I will pay for one in red or blue......please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is what you have t do. Have her lay down on a piece of paper, freezer paper, brown packing paper, newspaper print or whatever. draw out her body from under her arms to the bottom of her feet. Try to get the hips equal on both sides. Mail us the drawing and we can get it done.
    Kat's address is 1654 Springhill Drive Reno, NV 89523
    We could just try to guess her measurements, but you wouldn't want it too baggy or too tight.
    Get it in the mail......first come first served. I have watched her make 3, so I can just pull out her Bernina and get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about the flippers. She will have to have a set of flippers. Lay them side by side and draw around them. Then the flippers go inside the tail. We will need to know how big to make the tail. The therapy kids don't use flippers, they just have a tail that hangs down the back. They use theirs as a compression garment.

    ReplyDelete