Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Went to Lake Tahoe and you didn't .........


Yesterday me, Kat and Isaac took off and went to Lake Tahoe. She wanted to carry me and Sherrill there at Christmas, but there was just too much going on. Well, yesterday I was able to see it for myself! There were lots of mountain homes and villas, and right across the street lakefront homes.
Kinda of strange. And people everywhere. I never did see any Afro-Americans though. Lots of Asians, Indians, Americans, Hispanics, and some "Wonder where they are from". Kat said the Blacks didn't come out west. I didn't see any FAT people either. I guess after climbing the mountain to and from your mailbox, you loose everything you have eaten for the day! Bikes and kayaks everywhere. Cindy, you would feel right at home.
 There were some little areas about like White Lake with old motels and cottages, then right down the road or across the street more commercialized areas with A Ritz Carlton. You need to check out the prices of some of these places at VRBO.
Start saving your money for a vacation to Kat's and Lake Tahoe!

1 comment:

  1. I heard its really nice there. I would love to ride my bike there.

    ReplyDelete