As for me, I spent a few hours at the spa. It was wonderful.
I went in to have my hair colored and cut. This was the guy that took charge.
He is the Education colorist for the place.
Micah was the guy doing the work, but this guy was there mixing chemicals, and making sure everything was perfect. It was a three stage process. It's not often you get two men working on you at one time.....unless they are ready to pronounce you dead. They offered to let Kat go home so they could get me drunk while I was there. Yes, they serve wine and mixed drinks!
Derrick the one with the trophy. He was named as Top Colorist in the Word at a completion in London last year. He did the girl's hair he is pictured with. It goes from blue to lavender, then changes around the back and sides to coral and blonde. He must have had fun in first grade with the crayons!
All in all it's been a good day. I finished up my writing class today and took the exam. I was frustrated when I got a 97. I didn't answer one of the questions......or the computer didn't recognize it.
So, that class is over.....so time to get writing.
Hope everyone had a good day. Call Sherrill when you can. He said the phone only rings when Christy calls. I think him and Jack are a little lonesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment