This week was their first full week in daycare. They both love it. Blake doesnt quite understand everything and asks his teacher why he cant watch tv during naptime and why he cant have a snack and so forth. He had a few rough moments where he has asked and cried for mommy but i think that was probably when he maybe wasnt quite getting his way. Liam is just a roli poli that just hangs out all day without a care in the world.
.jpeg)

That picture of Liam looks so much like you. If I was home I could find a picture of you with that same expression. Sorry I didn't get those pictures posted. I keep loosing them in windows 8. They are sending them
ReplyDeleteto the Sky drive.......way up in the heavens somewhere, and it takes me awhile to find them after they are downloaded!
It's good hearing from you girl. we miss you! Yes, even Grandpa! I think he misses Blake the most though!