School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Pretty much sums up my weekend.
And how is a mom to reply?The first thought that came to mind......"Are you kidding me?!?"
i thought you were engaged and marrying this year or next year already?
Oh girl, you are right.The date WAS June 21st. She missed it.This is a different one. He lives in Virginia.You are missing out on all of the news........gossip!
Apparently I am! I guess I'll be needing to call you
Dad said to find a sugar daddy. And yes Kelli, this is a different one. I left the one that drinks and has girls on the side.
And how is a mom to reply?
ReplyDeleteThe first thought that came to mind......"Are you kidding me?!?"
i thought you were engaged and marrying this year or next year already?
ReplyDeleteOh girl, you are right.
ReplyDeleteThe date WAS June 21st. She missed it.
This is a different one. He lives in Virginia.
You are missing out on all of the news........gossip!
Apparently I am! I guess I'll be needing to call you
ReplyDeleteDad said to find a sugar daddy. And yes Kelli, this is a different one. I left the one that drinks and has girls on the side.
ReplyDelete