Remember about the day I told you I spent about 10-12 hours downloading videos from one true media. I was complaining that it was taking about 15 minutes to process the video, before I could do the download.
Well, the other day I signed on to Mandy's account and saw some videos I had made on her site before I had my own. (She paid for the subscription and I didn't, I just used the FREE stuff).
I tried downloading the videos, and no luck. I sent them an email. They responded a couple of days later and said they were behind. Some of the processing takes 48 to 72 hours, and even longer.
I finally checked back today and found that ONE video has been processed, and I was able to download it......(I rescued your birthday video Debbie). Now the ones of mine that are still there are birthday videos for Wendy, Cindy, Kelli, and misc videos of the grandkids. I guess I'll have to wait another 5 days or so to see if they have been processed.
Kat, you still have videos of Isaac on your site you need to try to download. I saw them connected to Mandy's site. Whew....... this is going to be a lot of work......and it shuts down on May 31st!

No comments:
Post a Comment