Saturday, May 10, 2014

Eli and Harry Potter Party


So, I know you probably saw this on Facebook. A young lady in Eli's class at school was having a Harry Potter Bday party. She told each attendee what they needed to dress up like. Eli was given the caretaker (I forgot his name) and his cat. He needed a broom to take, so I sent Kat to the asian market to get one like I had. The first store she bought one, but didn't really like it. Then she went to another store, and bought one like mine, but thought it was going to be too short. So, Joe took the first one, got a stick and attached to it, and it worked PERFECT. Eli said he had the second best broom there.
The best one of course going to the Birthday girl, who got her's from Universal Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment