Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Super Mandy & Kylie

Phone rings
Mandy:  Hello
Mom:  what are you doing?
Mandy:  laying in bed trying to wake up.
Mom: Jack won't pee.  Come take him out.


About fifteen minutes later phone rings again ....
Mom:  it's dark out, you can't drive in this
Mandy:  mom, I'm already on my way


Things I do cause I love mom and dad and that little brother/dog of ours.  ❤️❤️  

Oh, now keep in mind mom says that Jack doesn't like to get his feet wet.  That little stinker kept playing in the snow!!!

Love u mommy

4 comments:

  1. And by the way…….why didn't you just take him home with you?
    He had been out 3 or 4 times, he just wouldn't pee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause we all know he only likes me. And besides, if he had gone a day without pooping dad would have thrown a fit!! You know I'm just picking on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine. Next time you might have to take ME out to pee!
    Thanks for saving the day!

    ReplyDelete