Since I have inherited Aunt Louise's information, I have gone into overload. I have spent the last week
emptying one of the super large totes down to the papers here.
I have sorted through letters, death certificates, obits, deeds, photo, Census records, cemetery records, and notes written on everything from napkins to envelopes. You gotta love Aunt Louise's method. One thing I did discover though, all throughout her records she has left me notes on what to do, who to contact, where she got her info from, who she interviewed, and just a lot of sweet little messages.
I am so thankful she entrusted me with this wealth of information.
Now I have to figure out how to share it with the world. I don't want all of her hard work to have been done in vain.
Sherrill just brought me in another tote to start working on. I am DETERMINED to get this done.
So, in the meantime y'all keep me posted on what is going on. I haven't heard from some of you in awhile. Hope everyone is Happy, Happy, Happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment