Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Free Dog! Will deliver.

Jack is being Jack.
He is depressed. He has sat on his bed, or in his chair, and won't move. Sherrill is out of town, and Jack is…..Well, being typical Jack. He refuses to eat. Refuses to pee. I have done EVERYTHING possible to accommodate him. I boiled his chicken for dinner last night, which he refused to eat, because Sherrill wasn't here to hand feed him!
I kept the snow and ice off the front steps, patio, and back deck so he could go out without slipping on the ice. NOPE, still no luck with that!
He ALWAYS goes out at 9:00 pm. No, wouldn't even do that. A little after 11:00 I was getting ready for bed, and Jack refused to get out of his chair. I finally fought with him, taking the broom and pushing  him out, and wouldn't let him get back in. He ran off to the kitchen. I put up the gate, and "little man" slept in the kitchen last night. I heard him trying to move the gate about 2:00 am. I guess he finally realized "the boss" wasn't coming home, and wanted to go to his room.
This morning Sherrill called (I'm sure to make sure I got up early), and I tried to take him out. NOPE, he wouldn't move out of that bed. I cooked his bacon. Still wouldn't get up. It's almost 10:30, and he is still in bed, and hasn't peed since last night around 6:45 when Mandy carried him out. After she carried him out last night, and walked him around the block in the snow, he tried to bite her when she was trying to dry his feed off. Dumb dog!
I know, you are thinking he might be sick…..well, all I have to do is ring the doorbell, and he jumps up and runs to the door. So, he's not sick.
I need to send him to Christy for some "attitude adjustment". I think she can straighten him out!
MANDY………where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment