Saturday, February 15, 2014

I am tired of STUPID!


I have learned I don't have the time or patience for STUPID.
My hot water has a burned out element. The repairman came, and told me the problem, and also told me there was a leak. I chose to purchase a new one instead of replacing the old element.
I sent Sherrill to Baker's Plumbing to buy a new one. they come in 6, 9 and 12 years. I chose for the 9 year one. The costs ranged from $250.00 to about a thousand.
When Sherrill told the man what he wanted, the man told him that each of them were the same hot water heaters, they just put different stickers on them! Sherrill phoned home to tell me this! WHAT!
How stupid is STUPID! I explained to Sherrill that they couldn't do that, and to just come home.
I knew I had more researching to do.
I called Lowe's and asked the man there the difference in 6 and 9 year, and he told me the thickness of insulation, the types of elements cooper/stainless steel, and the more expensive ones were computer operated. Well, I knew I didn't need a computer operated one.
I sent Sherrill back off to Lowe's to get the hot water heater. He still couldn't understand why I didn't buy it from Baker's, since we had just bought one from there for the Croom Drive house a few months ago. My reply……"I don't have time for STUPID!"
After all of this I had to call Kat to vent my frustrations. She told me to just calm down, everything was OK. But I still say,"I don't have time for stupid."

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't upset with Sherrill. I was upset with the "professional" at the plumbing store.

    ReplyDelete