School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, October 21, 2013
Meet Jonah
Let me introduce you to Jonah. He is the son of Woody, Mandy's boyfriend. Jonah breezes in every now and then with a smile on his face and something to talk about! This is the story I meant to write about last week, but forgot.
Mandy came by one day last week to bring me some pecans for my sweet potato muffins (they were so good). Anyway, when they came in I was cutting up some celery for my chicken salad. Jonah told me he liked celery, so I washed him a piece and got ready to hand it to him. The next thing out of his mouth was,"Do you have pnut butter". So, I put the peanut butter on it and handed it to him. After I finished with the chicken salad, he told me that he liked chicken salad too, so I fixed him a sandwich. Then Mandy got some chicken pastry, and of course Jonah liked that too. He ate a bowlful. Mandy was getting ready to leave, but Jonah wanted to wait until the muffins got done, they were his pecans in those muffins! So, after I took them out of the oven, I gave Jonah his six and off he went ........ after robbing the candy from the ghost of course.
Tonight he came in and I was eating some soup. Sherrill had smoked sausage, peas, and mac and cheese. Well, you can see what Jonah wanted. This little fella can eat! None of my kids ever ate celery, or sweet potatoes!
So, welcome to the family Jonah. And yes, you can be number 18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor child, I'm glad someone is feeding him.
ReplyDeleteHe just has a good appetite. You can tell his dad has been feeding him "real" food!
ReplyDelete