![]() |
| The Pedaling Witch |
![]() |
| Demetia the Screaming Witch |
![]() |
| Monster's Inc Man.......don't know his name! |
Today Sherrill was home, so I put him to work to help me put up the Halloween decorations. I put the tree up last night after he went to bed. Well, I actually put it together a couple of days ago, just had not put on the decorations.
This year for Sherrill's birthday I gave him the pedaling witch, and Demetia the screaming witch.
I bought the Monsters Inc man for me. I'm going to try to change his pumpkin for a Christmas ornament for Christmas. I think our favorite is the pedaling witch. We watched her go all afternoon.
Mandy was supposed to come by today at 4:00, so we were trying to have it all put together before her and Jonah (almost step son) got here. Still.....no Mandy! Sherrill even went to Sam's to load up on the candy. The ghost is full for now!
Where's Mandy? ? ? ?



Sleeping .... Mandy fell asleep cause she works weird hours and Jonah let her sleep!!!! And she will never hear the end of it!!
ReplyDelete