Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's for Lunch?



    I needed to move some food around in the freezer yesterday, so I pulled out this "Hunk" (8 lbs)
of meat to cook Sherrill for lunch today. I don't eat stuff like this, so I fixed me a pot of soup. Yes, that is a big pot for the soup, but i just keeping adding more and more vegetables until I decide that's enough. So, for lunch Sherrill had Pork roast seasoned with Scott's BBQ sauce, cole slaw, potato salad and green beans. I had my soup, and a little potato salad and slaw. We both decided to give up our cornbread for today. I might just cook some tonight to add a little something different.
  How long do you think it will take the "old man" to eat all of this?
  And by the way Cindy, he's down to 183 1/2!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I didn't have any tomatoes for the soup, no canned, crushed, or stewed.
    I did have a 32 ounce jar of medium salsa. I poured that stuff in there and voila! Now that made some spicy soup!

    ReplyDelete