Hey, sorry I haven't wrote in forever. I have been really busy. Well Nate is done with football, and is starting basketball soon. He is doing good with school. All A's. That's about all he has been doing. I have been busy with School, Play practice and I hang out with friends a lot. I was grounded well still am so I didn't have computer and when I did I didn't ever think to write anything. Well mom and dad have been busy with work and workout and trying to get us under control. Ha. Well that's about it. Oh and if you were wondering, the play I am in is The wizard of oz and I play Miss Gulch.
Love and Miss you all, Tristen.
Good luck in the play. I know you will have fun doing it.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about being grounded. Your Aunt Kathy stayed grounded probably half of her teenage years. Chris is about the same way. He's always running his mouth. Kelli, I'm sure was grounded from time to time.
Take pictures for me of you and Nate. It's been almost a year since I have seen you. I miss the two of you.