Saturday, October 6, 2012

Beautiful Day

   It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. We are both busy, busy, busy. Sherrill has pulled some of the carpet out of the trailer. The tenants moved out and left a little mess. The carpet has been in there though for 15 years, so we were lucky it lasted that long.
  For those of you that remember, the main color theme throughout is blue. Blue carpet, blue countertops, blue everything. I told Sherrill I wanted him to paint it this time. When I looked on the dining room table this morning I saw the color chart was turned to the greens. I asked him what color he was planning on painting the walls........."sage green". Why of course. That's about what you would expect from a man. Why not green to go with the blue!? I finally talked him in to a light gray.
  He's there now power washing the outside. He painted the outside trim a few months ago. He also has to put ant granules outside, and spray inside for ants and other insects. Then there's laminate to put down, painting to be done, curtains washed, and kitchen and bathrooms cleaned.
  Oh the joys of being a landlord. He's hoping to have a tenant by the first of November. He will have help next week when he is working, so time will fly by.
  You are always welcome to come work, or just stop by to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment