Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blake

Hi Everyone,
I have not been on here in a while. i am keeping my mommy busy. I have 3 teeth now. Two bottom and one top. i am pulling up on everything. i even depantsed my mom while she was washing dishes! haha :) i am not sure what else to say. i play hard at daycare and i love my teacher! she babysits me some nights too!! my mommy is still doing homework and going to school. she is still liking her job but i know she is ready to graduate! Go Mommy!

Blake

4 comments:

  1. blake...please teach meg how to type. :)

    it's awesome kelly. I'm not up here much either. i think mom has pretty much figured out that we post everything on fb. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to school for?
    I love that "depantsed". One of my patients did that to me when I was 8 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health Administrative Information Technology Services. Minoring in Practical Nursing

    ReplyDelete