School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Just Another Saturday!
I got to go hang out at my local quilt shop today. It was featured in this months Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Magazine as one of the top 11 shops. This is where I take a lot of my classes. The hubby was working, so I got to go play.
And, thanks to Mandy my "little helper" Christa didn't come today. Mandy got her before I did. And I was the one that even called her mom last week! Go figure. So, now I am on the room a day cleaning schedule. Yes, I flipped furniture, washed windows, and cleaned blinds. Well, a few windows and a few blinds.
I did manage to put up all my sewing stuff. Then after I went to the quilt shop today, I want to pull it all out again. I bought a new book with 111 different quilt blocks in it. I am ready to get busy. And, by the way Mandy, I want you to help me get a quilt on the frame. My arms aren't long enough, or my belly gets in the way. Sherrill can help me if you're too busy. I don't want you getting behind in school!
I hope Olivia and Chris had a great birthday. Kat drug her family to the camel races today. In the morning she plans to have them at the balloon races at 5:00 AM. I'd like to see that!
Oh, did Christy tell you she harvested 50 pounds of honey from her bees? That was almost doubled what they had expected.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm just sitting back chillin! Life is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment