Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whew! I'm tired!

After all of those days of leisure living during the hurricane, I became a little spoiled. Not today though. Places to go, things to do!

I made my run to town for errands. Although "town" is just 6 miles away, some days it seems like 30 miles or more. Then on my way home.........produce stand. Fresh vegetables. Gotta stop there. So I get a half of bushel of peas. I guess they were a cross between purple shelled peas and crowder peas. I came home, shelled them and froze them. After that was done, I got back to my quilting.

I forgot that I had a webnair class today at 2:00 on researching African Americans, so I fired up the Mac and watched the webnair while I was sewing. Quite a multi-tasker when I need to be.  I had to stop by 4:00 to cook dinner. Oh what fun. I cooked up a lot of food (the kind you don't eat Mandy).

I still have to download my Web pages class from today, and do that work. Now it's time for a shower, pj's, and Big Brother!

Oh.... news flash! Isaac might ride the little school bus to school. Kat is considering it!

Any news from any of you?

1 comment:

  1. wait...you went to town today and didn't tell me?? I thought I was the only one that went to town!! Oh well, I had fun at the gym today. I've been going five days a week and I love it. :)

    Mehgan love school. She came home today and finally started telling me about her day. Seth is doing good. He loves his teachers and classes.

    ReplyDelete