Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary Blog!

Two years ago I made this post.
School has begun!

Now that school time is here there is plenty of exciting things going on. Please take the time a couple of times a week to stop by and let us know what's going on with YOUR child.

That was August 26, 2009. Time sure has flown by. Not much is posted about the grandkids. Mostly it is just the ramblings of an old woman. Oh well, that's OK. I almost always have something to say, just ask Sherrill!

* News for the week, Chris got his permit....again. He had it before he ever left Vegas, but it expired and he had to get another one.


* Meghan starts preschool Tuesday. Hip Hip Hooray! She will LOVE it!


* Seth has made it through two days of school, and still loves his teacher.


* We are just sitting back 'Chillin, waiting for the hurricane to come.


We need some new pictures on here. Would someone please post some, or just put them on Facebook and I will steal them from there. Oh yeah, Kelli has posted some more of 
Blake I haven't stolen yet.


Hope everyone is ready for the storm. Stay safe!
Remember, my phone is digital phone, so when the cable goes out, so does the phone. If you need us, call a cell phone, or just call Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment