Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kenny and School

I talked to Kenny today to see how his day went at school.
Me: "Kenny, did you have a good day at school today".
Kenny: "No"
Me:  Did you like your teacher?
Kenny: "Yes"
Me:" Did you help Luke to his class?"
Kenny:"Yes"
Me: "Did you like riding the school bus?"
Kenny: "No, I don't like going to school, so why would I want to ride the school bus?"

Now, Luke on the other hand talked a mile a minute. He is going to LOVE school. Just another room full of kids to listen to his stories!

Wendy, please have Cameron give me a call so he can tell me how he is enjoying school. And, please tell Randy I am waiting to see those fishing pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I will. Cameron has been tracted out for three weeks but starts back Monday. We left the camera at the beach but he is going down Sunday and I will get him to bring it back for me.

    ReplyDelete