Friday, November 12, 2010

Silence is GOLDEN

"Judy, listen". I look around. "At what", I reply. "There's no noise", he said, then the biggest smile came across his face. Yes, the house was quiet. Mandy and the kids left right after lunch to go to
Grandma Cat's house to celebrate Grandaddy Joe's birthday.

Sherrill and I will be going tomorrow. But, for tonight, the house is quiet. No Sponge Bob on TV. No video games playing. No pitter patter of little feet running down the hall. I think it is going to be kinda lonesome.......oh no, wait, I changed my mind. It will be heavenly!

We miss you already Mandy!

1 comment:

  1. The silence was broken at around 5:45 this morning when Sherrill got a phone call from a friend wanting to know his address. Oh well, that's life!

    Have a good day everyone. We are off to E-City to see the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete