Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have a good week!

How is your week going so far? Mine has been OK, not much to speak of. Yesterday I carried Rudy to the VA hospital in Fayetteville. For those of you who have never been to a VA hospital, it is usually quite an experience. We were able to get in and out in one hour. That is almost NEVER done. For anyone who knows a single woman looking for a REAL MAN......this is the place to go looking. I love my gay friends, and not to speak ugly of them, but these guys there do not walk with a bounce to their step. A few of the doctors did however! I probably talked to over 25 guys, most of them with ponytails from the hippie era. That just seemed to be what I attract.

Today I spent my day doing book work for my dad. Meghan and Sherrill were out hanging Christmas lights. No great or important news here. Maybe another day.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment