Monday, November 8, 2010

All Fun with No Tears

As you can see we had a great day. No Tears and only lots of fun. Catherine got lots of toys and yes that's her cake. It's milk free and egg free. I'm just not that good of decorator.So it's just plain on the outside, But it taste good. Catherine got balloons, lots of presents and even SNOW for her birthday. Yes you heard right SNOW!!

Luke is the star of the week in his class, so it's all about him also this week.

Kenneth is doing fractions in school and loves it. They get to have Hershey bars to work on there fractions, so that's a sweet treat for such a hard task.

Jacob is currently in baby jail.(the play pin) He stays there most day's. The only think he likes to do more than get in trouble is stick everything in his mouth.

Well that's all, Enjoy!!




2 comments:

  1. wait, why did Kat not tell me about that scooter??? moo moo would have loved one!! The pics are cute. I'm glad she had a geat birthday. tell our little 4 year old to enjoy!! (i know she's only three)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scooter. I've never seen one like that! Now, do the boys get one too?

    ReplyDelete