School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Well, it got me.......
Sherrill's germs finally attacked me! Bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, asthma ...... all of it. I waited until this afternoon to go to the Dr. Last night was a little rough. Just wait until you are old and you cough so much you are afraid you are going to pee on yourself! You can't help but laugh about.
Anyway, the Dr asked what kind of inhaler I have. I pulled it out to give it to him......it EXPIRED in 2010. He told me that's probably why it wasn't working! So I go pick up my amoxicillin, cough syrup, inhaler, and prednisone. I am good to go.
Sherrill was livid. When he went to the Dr, he said all they gave him were what he called "honey pills". It looked like some gel type vitamins or something. He said they didn't do anything.
So, here we go with another week of sharing germs. Now he gets to do the dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment